a beautiful combination of berries and figs may indeed feel very sure of themselves. The one side is sweet, fruity and nippy, the other is soft and mild. Both are in perfect unity on our green tea base with plump, glowing berries, snappy fig pieces and peony petals are not only a fest for the eyes but also a very special taste experience! An enchantment of your senses!Reasons to LOVE this tea:
- fine, tangy, very pleasant note that resembles a high-grade Japanese Sencha
- nice with evening meals due to its low caffeine content
- cup is lemon yellow infusion that has a full, spicy smell
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease.
- According to a 2006 review of the beneficial effects of green tea in the Journal of American College of Nutrition, when comparing dry leaves, unoxidized green tea retains more antioxidants than black, oolong, or puerh. The catechin (or antioxidant) that displays the greatest increase in green tea when compared to the black, oolong and puerh is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate). (Reference: “Beneficial Effects of Green Tea – A Review” Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol 25, No 2 (2006)
green tea leaves, flavoring, freeze-dried whole blackberries and raspberries, freeze-dried strawberry and fig pieces, peony petals.