This organic Ceylon comes from the Bogawantalwa Valley in the Dimbula region in Western Sri Lanka. This fertile plantation, which is located at an altitude of between 1,000 m and 1,300 m, is not only famous on account of its commitment to its workers but, of course, also for its high-quality, organic black tea. The short, wiry, even dark to rusty brown leaves develop a bright, copper-colored cup and a bright-red infusion. The bouquet will impress you with its full taste and a mild, spicy aroma which leaves a very rich aftertaste.
Reasons we LOVE this tea:
- excellent full flavor with a touch of spice
- an aromatic tea with a short wiry leaf.
- black tea may be a mentally stimulating beverage
- black tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- Has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee
Organic Black Tea