this is our take on a traditional Earl Grey with the twist that only Urbane Tea can offer, fragrant bergamot infused into a beautiful organic Sencha and an organic full leaf Ceylon are then blended with citrus peels and cornflower petals to give you a treat for the eyes and pallet.
This is your heavenly all-day grey!
Reason to LOVE this tea:
- great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- black Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- maybe a mentally stimulating beverage
- has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee with a slower absorbtion for more balance to your body
- According to a 2006 review of the beneficial effects of green tea in the Journal of American College of Nutrition, when comparing dry leaves, unoxidized green tea retains more antioxidants than black, oolong, or pu-erh. The catechin (or antioxidant) that displays the greatest increase in green tea when compared to the black, oolong and pu-erh is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate). (Reference: “Beneficial Effects of Green Tea – A Review” Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol 25, No 2 (2006)
organic sencha, full leaf ceylon, organic bergamot oil, cornflower petals, citrus peels