Plucked from a late spring harvest of Yunnan tea bushes and taking just the newest, most tender tips and slightly fermenting them a sublime tea is born. A coppery liquor greets your tongue with a very pleasing flowery aftertaste that will linger on your palate. Slightly spicy yet smooth without astringency.
Reasons we LOVE this tea:
- sweet with a full pronounced body, spicy-flowery taste
- wonderful aroma, beautiful coppery color
- black tea may be a mentally stimulating beverage
- black tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- Has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee