lovely! the best way to describe this tea with its perfect marriage of spices and fruit this will become a favorite you may not want to share. The raspberries provide balance to the ginger without overpowering sweetness. This tea is a treat to your senses!Reasons to LOVE this tea:
- lower caffeine very full flavor
- nice with evening meals due to its low caffeine content
- no one flavor overpowers the others
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease.
- According to a 2006 review of the beneficial effects of green tea in the Journal of American College of Nutrition, when comparing dry leaves, unoxidized green tea retains more antioxidants than black, oolong, or puerh. The catechin (or antioxidant) that displays the greatest increase in green tea when compared to the black, oolong and puerh is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate). (Reference: “Beneficial Effects of Green Tea – A Review” Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol 25, No 2 (2006)
white tea leaves, green tea leaves, ginger pieces, raspberries, star anise, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, natural flavor