Mint tea is the most popular drink in Morocco. It is more than just a simple and delicious beverage enjoyed daily by the citizens, it is a drink of long tradition served 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is presented to the guest as a sign of friendship. This is a refreshing blend of green tea and spearmint suggests cool Mediterranean breezes the Urbane Tea twist on this mint tea includes two black teas as well. Made with a tightly rolled gunpowder green tea to ensure freshness. This tea can be prepared like other green teas, however, the inclusion of black tea leaves will allow for more steep time at the lower water temperature.
Reasons to LOVE this tea:
- Mint is also said and in many cases proven to relieve symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, and irritable bowel syndrome by relaxing the muscles in and around the intestine.
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease.
- Act as a mild sedative and has calming properties.
- Ease and unblock the breathing and respiratory passages and airways.
- It can relieve congestion, head colds, and headaches.
gunpowder green, spearmint, gunpowder black, organic assam